Background

Friday 28 August 2009

Gossip Girl XOXO

You know I love it!

I have a new addiction. It's easy to spot my weakness. It all started many years ago with Sex & the City. Carrie Bradshaw's eclectic fashion was sooo up my street and living in Camden at the time and hanging out with fashionistas, creative types and male models (oooh they were the days!) it was all so us.

Recently after extensive re-viewing of the entire SATC DVD collection and somewhat exhausting it, I decided it was time to look for something else to occupy those odd gloomy evenings…. Miracles come in disk sized packages. Lipstick Jungle arrived in the post!

What more can you ask for in a series??? Gorgeous women I fabulous fashions and in powerful roles. Men so hot I can’t decide who my favourite is, although Kirby Atwood makes me drool (I know it’s wrong to admit this!).

Sooo after watching LJ twice I decided to source more of this Darren Star styled TV. I have Cashmere Mafia as yet unwatched, as I have been hooked by Gossip Girl!

Ok so as usual I’m way behind the times, but since I don’t have a TV I feel I have a valid excuse.

The appeal of GG is the same as always. The lure of the gorgeous cast, fab fashion (loving the twist on the uniforms – I wish I had been this creative at school, our uniform was so stiff) and a fast moving storyline. I find myself just sneaking in another episode when I should be going to bed, or getting ready to go out…. Do they do patches to wean me off these addictive American series??

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx