Background

Friday 21 August 2009

Pimms Jelly


I promised to post this ages ago - sorry.

Serves 4-6 Ready in 3 hours.

300g Strawberries trimmed & sliced

4 leaves gelatine or Jelly crystals for vegis

100ml Pimm’s No.1

425ml lemonade

One. Divide the strawberries between 4 glasses.

Two. Cut gelatine into small pieces & put into a small bowl with 4tbsp cold water. Leave to soak for 10 mins. Heat a small pan containing a little water & stand the bowl of gelatine in it until it has completely dissolved.

Three. In a large jug, mix the Pimm’s & lemonade, pour into the strawberry filled glasses and chill in the fridge for 2 hours.

For Vegi jelly version; leave out step 2 and make up a pack of Jelly crystals (Asda do these) using 150ml boiling water. Add to 100ml Pimm’s and 250ml lemonade in step 3.

For all you creative and collecting people I think this would look better in vintage mixed matched glasses, especially nice in those champagne bowl shaped glasses. Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx