Background

Monday 17 August 2009

Burnham Market Craft Fair


We were sooo lucky to get a last minute place at Burnham on Saturday. It’s one of my favourite fairs – to prove how much I love it, I didn’t even moan (well not too much) about getting out of my lovely marshmallow bed at 5am!!

We decided that we would go back to what we did in the early days of the Butterflies business & create an eclectic tea party themed display. Plus I’ve got addicted to car boot sales & keep picking up scrummy pieces of coloured glass and bone china cups & saucers (oops).

We had a fabulous day meeting gorgeous people and getting lots of feedback about our accessories, displays and even swing tickets! I treated myself to lots of wonderful Mad About Nature products that I’m crazy about. www.madaboutnature.co.uk. Amongst other treats were some of Tom’s Cakes which are making my mouth water just thinking about them – how kitch they are too! Perfect.

Anyway if you missed out, make sure you visit next year as there are loads of really great quality varied stalls and hopefully Mrs Bobo Bun will be there next time too with her clever makings.

I'm off for coffee and a cup cake xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx