Background

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Something useful for the weekend??



I have been looking for a nice weekend bag for a while & not had much luck. Ok I admit that I'm rather fussy and I don't want to pay crazy money either.
Anyway I found a lovely website today with patterns! Amy Butler Design has some gorgeous items in fabulous fabrics to buy. For some reason I think that I might have enough patience & skill to make a weekend bag ha ha. If I actually do I shall post the evidence - it will most likely just be a pile of fabric!!

She also has lots of other patterns for bags & cute dresses. All very inspiring indeed and definitely worth a look. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx