Background

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Amazing New Waterfront Craft & Vintage Market

Sunday 16th May 2010 10am to 4pm


After seeing lovely Emmie last night (a collector and seller of fabulous vintage clothes that I can never resist) I’m fired up for the Waterfront market this Sunday. It’s going to be a mix of Vintage & Contemporary – clothes, accessories, homeware, crafts …. Lots of nice things to simplify it!!

Anyway I have put in a request for good weather so come along and enjoy the view whilst you peruse the stalls. It’s a lovely location with chi chi bars, cafes & restaurants. There is also a boutique hotel which my mama informs me is fabulous!

No excuses for not coming to say hi (unless you live miles away, like in a different country, or even county!) as I have a charity ball that I’m attending to raise money & awareness for breast cancer the night before. I’m so dedicated to my events that I’m forgoing the champagne, wine & cocktails though!! That’s a surprise to all who know me!!

Anyway please pray for good weather & even better attendance on Sunday for us, hopefully it should be loads of fun xxx

Ipswich Waterfront, Suffolk. IP4 1BZ


1 comment:

  1. Hi There!, I hope this works, Great piece of info ref Ipswich fair - cannot wait! meant to say ill have to take a look at flying fifteen cafe looks yummy. Lovely to see you and ill see you sunday xx
    Emmiexx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx