Background

Friday 31 December 2010

Tonight I'm gonna party like it's .... 2010

















Oooh it's nearly time for me to get ready for NYE 2010.
I do love to party & love dressing up.
I have the radio on playing The time of my life by the Black Eyed peas (dirty bit) ha ha ha I think it's the naffest song ever - but the Dirty Bit makes me laugh every time!!




















Anyway I've been thinking about my outfit tonight. Nothing too tight as I've been eating 3 course dinners for a week,
plus the hugest Christmas Dinner ever (well this year anyway!).
I have this little pink dress that was Gossip Girl inspired for Miss Selfridge. Yep, I'm a sucker! I love Gossip Girl & SATC & The City isn't bed either. Bit of a pattern forming there!

My ski boot bruised shins will be hidden behind some fabulous Wolford (bought in the sale of course) swirly floral patterned & seamed tights. I have chunky black heels too & a cute clutch bag made from vintage leather by my very clever & talented friend Helen oh and I bought the yummy brown clutch too - oooh couldn't help myself.










So after spending Christmas en France, I'm due time with the family (plus I'm broke ha ha) don't tell them though!! Spending NYE with my parents & Grandmama and parents very cool friends. Something I haven't done since I was about 12 oooh scary!! ;-)
We are all set for a glam dinner party with lots of bubbles, party games & laughter until we cry i imagine! It's rather exciting.

Wishing all of you a very fabulous New Year wherever you are & whatever you are doing xxx

One year my friend Al & I stayed in and at midnight we ran round the garden with sparklers - it's good to be childish xxx

Happy 2011 in advance & thank you so much for reading my guff blog he he Love Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx