Background

Monday 15 June 2009

Woodbridge Vintage & Modern Craft Market


Oooh it’s all about the inspirational day trips out for me at the weekends. It was a journey to Wooders this weekend. Chauffeur driven (well by Mummy Butterfly)in a convertible with oversized sunnies and the wind rustling through my hair.. anyway the sun was shining and everyone was smiling. What a fab selection of stalls. It was so good I purchased from the 1st two stalls! An exciting & eclectic mix of goodies to buy from antiques, lampshades, vintage clothes to amazing paintings on canvas. My new favourite craft friend Mrs Bobo Bun was displaying her wonderful creations (she is the reason I knew about this event) check out her beautiful things & storytelling blog. I’m convinced her great grandmother was Enid Blyton – read the intro and you will see. She’s a very talented lady.

Anyway back to the market – there is another in September at which I hope to be displaying myself.

If you have never visited Woodbridge, then you are truly missing out. It’s a very cute town with some beautiful boutiques – and charity shops with hidden gems. Don’t tell anyone but I bought a brand new Missoni scarf from one for £3 and some brand new Gap yeans from another for £3.50. Ok so I did feel a little guilty, but I wasn’t working at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx