Background

Thursday 11 June 2009

Guilty Pleasures

End of last month a few of my fav bff's & I went to Guilty at Koko in Camdem.  It was sooooo AMAZING!! we were literally signing & dancing all night.  It was pure cheese & a viewers delight of forgotten 80's fashions and accessories.  
 The fun starts weeks before, with the dilemour of what to wear.  The funniest was when Princess Sequin tried on an electric blue zip front jump suit in a shop fitting room - and got stuck!!! he he.  
Top prize went to Lady L who in keeping with the Club Tropicana theme wore a dayglo bikini under her beach wear!!  
 BBG put in the effort with hair & make up with Olivia Newton John / Mini Pops inspired hair swept over one side with a plaitedhair  band on forehead & amazing make up that would have been perfect for a Duran Duran album cover.
Top tip: Jelly shoes are much more comfortable than kitten heels!!!!  Oh and book tickets in advance to avoid the huge queues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx