Background

Wednesday 10 June 2009

All things vintage.

My very stylish friend C and I whizzed up to gorgeous North Norfolk last weekend to visit Blakeney for a Vintage Fair.  We were racing the rain clouds all the way, but north Norfolk still looks amazing in wet weather.  It was sooo worth the journey and quite the loveliest vintage fair I’ve been to.  The stalls were overflowing with goodies from all eras and there were so many fantastic hats crying out to be tried on.  We forced ourselves to have some afternoon tea – after all who can resist glitter topped fairy cakes on vintage floral china plates?  The environment was lovely, everything was really nicely displayed and the attention to detail was a perfect 10.   We met some lovely and very talented craft people too, but more about them later.  

For future events befriend 

http://www.myspace.com/littlevintageloverfair

and find out more.  Events not to be missed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx