Background

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Vintage Valentine

Vintage Valentines greetings to you all xxx
 Well it's that sickly day of the year again.  
Much to Mr Fabulous' dismay, I am not one of the great romantics! 
 I did however buy a card & write a little ditty in it....
 And I will dress up in a pretty frock (no ribbons in my hair though) for dinner tonight.
 I shall try my best not too drink too much & become irritating (argumentative!)
 And I will maintain my best table manners & behave like a lady.
 Honest!!
I should count my blessings ....One friend is desperately hoping that she won't get another heart holding cuddly teddy bear - could be worse if it was in a helium balloon too ha ha.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I too am not romantic, but I love the cards on your post. Hope you have a lovely evening. Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards - they made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx