Background

Sunday 12 February 2012

Rest in Peace Whitney Houston

Sad news, I can only assume that the addictions won in the end. 

However it was only last weekend I was on a hen do dancing away to a few of her best 80's hits - "I wanna dance with somebody" got the whole group going & some of the girls weren't even born in the 80's.  The bar played the video too with her huuuuge blonde curls - oooh the memories!!  I also confess to watching Thw Bodyguard on TV a couple of weeks ago - Everyone in my family had been given the soundtrack album forever ago ha ha.  Many an hour was spent warbling away to that!!! Also had a cringy crush on Keving Costner in this film ooohhhh dear; should I be admitting that!! 

Anyway I hope Whitney & her incredible voice are in a happier place now.  

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx