Background

Monday 9 August 2010

Vintage Lovers
















Sunday was a Little Vintage Lover Fair in Burnham Market, North Norfolk. Mummy Butterfly & I had a lovely day eating Zoe's home-made mini Victoria sponge cakes with real cream yummy!

















The stall was pretty eclectic and we had lots of new things and little bits & bobs like bags of vintage buttons which went down very well. The new cards & gift tags flew out the rather nice writing case that Mama cleverly displayed.
































We purchased a few things of course... Mummy bought these great postcards from lovely Julie at Beach Bygones and I still in my Grace Kelly mood snapped up a 1950's feather skull cap.
It is feeling more at home now it has made friends with my Stetson & awesome orange vintage favourite.





1 comment:

  1. Hello, I was at the Little Vintage Lovers Fair and visted your stall many time. My mum and I loved the things we purchased from you and can't wait to meet you agin in the future. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx