Background

Monday 9 August 2010

Day trippers



















Well I have been rubbish at blogging recently so I thought it was time I redeemed myself and told you what has been occupying my time.





















Friday I went to London with some lovely girlfriends. We started and ended with a bit of Harvey Nichols. I was impressed with the windows. The car was made with small plastic race horses and the dress from wooden clothes pegs. The Fifth Floor Bar was the final destination for cocktails & people watching!!
We also went to the Grace Kelly Exhibition at the V&A as a splash of culture!! It was nice but I think would have been even better if there were more photos of the style icon in the dresses shown on mannequins. She really was a beautiful woman and we all decided that we wanted to spend the next rainy Sunday indoors watching Grace Kelly films x

Lovely to be at the V&A again, it had been too long & it's so wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx