Background

Friday 25 June 2010

Gorgeous Open Gardens


There have been lots of nice village events going on recently – everyone has trying to pretend that it is really Summer.... and this weekend could just be the start of something wonderful!!

Sooo, If you happen in live in Norfolk (UK) then maybe you might fancy a pootle to Acle for the Open gardens. Acle is about 15 miles from Norwich just so you can get your bearings. Now this event is not just promising a wide selection splendid gardens, great weather, gardening experts & enthusiasts but homemade cream teas at the cute village hall. Yum! The date is Sunday 27th June 11am to 4pm. I’ve had a sneek preview at one of the gardens & it really is fabulous & very inspiring. I think I should get advise on my slightly neglected garden.

The image is actually from East Ruston Old Vicarage which is not too far away from Acle & 30 or so acres of pure heavenly relaxation. Check out the website, these two uber talented guys have spent years perfecting the ultimate gardens. A visit you will not regret - oh and the tea rooms do very good homemade cakes. I recommend the lemon drizzle with lavender sprinkled on top!


Have a fabulous weekend whatever you are up to xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx