Background

Thursday 24 December 2009

Mistletoe and wine (for courage)!

Is it just in Norwich or further afield? There is an acute lacking of mistletoe around. Is this no longer a valid and innocent opportunity for a kiss?

Has health & safety ruined this too, due to risk of spreading coughs & colds or the potential of getting a slap from the receivers girl/boyfriend??!!

Also if I do get my hands on some mistletoe & by some chance of a miracle there is someone worth kissing - what is the cut off date? Surely up until NYE should be acceptable?

For fear of sounding a little desperate I shall sign off now & wish you all a very merry Christmas xxx

I hope all your dreams come true.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful mistletoe pic, I did see some for sale in baskets but I think you're right, health and safety took over probably for the best. Have been catching up with your posts, all great reading. Have a Merry Winter.
    Adele

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx