Background

Friday 27 November 2009

New Moon Obsession

The lengths a gal has to go to get a date these days - seriously Robbie Williams wisely said that all the best (wo)men are married, all the handsome men are gay ... or vampires or werewolves.
Yes i had a gratuitous evening at the sumptuous Cinema City in Norwich last night. A glass of rose, huge comfy seats, great company and Robert Pattinson & Taylor Lautner for an eye candy feast.
There must be handsome men out there who are nearer my age surely? Where are they hiding? Are they all taken? Do I have to dream about film stars forever??!!!
Anyway my random (more than usual) blog was supposed to be about how much I enjoyed the film, yep it's a chick flick full of beautiful people. If only my small town had families that hot! ha ha You'll find me day dreaming at my desk x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx