Background

Friday 20 November 2009

Cute Christmas Fair

I nearly forgot to mention that I'm doing a lovely little craft fair tomorrow in Somerleyton in Norfolk.
It's set in the Village Post Office & Stores - as pictured here. It's a picturesque place all quaint with chocolate box houses with thatch roofs, a duck pond and a fab pub!!! I hear a rumour that Twiggy has a house here too.
Anyway the craft fair is on 10-3 Saturday 21st November.
Apart from my accessories there will be home made cupcakes, (as long as the stall isn't next to mine that is!!) local photography and other lovely crafts.
If you happen to live in the area please pop along and say helloooo.
I will take some snaps to show you how sweet it it & post them next week.
Have a great weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx