Background

Monday 23 November 2009

Mulled Wine and cupcake heaven

It was the perfect outdoor craft event. The sun even shone! The air was filled with the aroma of the best mulled wine I have ever tasted, the stalls were a visual feast of handmade gorgeousness. Scrumptious cupcakes (they tasted so goooood), sparkly jewellery, cute fabric Christmas decorations, Ipod holders, chapstick pouches, handmade soaps …. Such a pretty location with the nicest people. Mummy butterfly & I treated ourselves to lots of things, some may end up as presents…maybe! My magpie eyes found a beautiful sparkly vintage evening bag with a cute paste clasp. It’s now my early Christmas present from Mummy & I think it will get a airing next week at V’s Christmas dinner party, how exciting! Sadly I forgot my camera so i haven't got any nice photos to show you of the day :-(

The lovely team at Someleyton post Office & Village Stores are planning more events next year & they are in my Top 10 of “must visit events” – well as long as you’re in the area that is! I will keep you posted x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx