Background

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside


My lovely friend Sequin and I had a fabulous day out at the seaside. We declined the bucket & spades and put our time to better use – chatting!! We started off at Walberswick which is apparently where the celebs live. I have yet to spot one though!

We then travelled across the river in a cute little rowing boat. In between chatting 100 miles per hour we were wowed by the architecture, it’s a lovely place to be (although I expect it’s average age is 60 so not too rock star in the evenings).

We worked up an appetite with a brisk walk along the esplanade and into the little shops and entertainments on the pier. I thought I would put up a couple of photos of the famous beach huts at Southwold. They are rather charming, even if they cost a bomb. It's always such a nice day out

We found a lovely little tea room called Tilly’s. Really scrummy food and very reasonably priced too – unheard of in Southwold!!! Miss Sequin and I had to stop ourselves from spending our invisible money on Vivienne Westwood winter coats & utterly impractical but to die for aubergine suede platform boots with big floppy bows. Still dreaming about them though boo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx