Background

Thursday 29 October 2009

Donuts instead of Cupcakes??

Well I finally managed a wee holiday hurrahhh. Its been long overdue. I popped over to the windy city of Chicago which was rather nice. I shall ramble more about that later. Anyway I thought it would be nice to bring a bit of America back for the guys in the office so i picked up a box of a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts.
I have been informed for many years now that these are the Rolls Royce of donuts... they were so right; I don't even like donuts - until now!!
I'm afraid I troffed the yummy chocolate topped and filled one before the photo.
I must confess I didn't touch a cupcake whilst away. I did hoover up a large slice of Cheescake factory raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake though. mmmm hunger attack strikes again, oh dear I must be healthy before I pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx