Background

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Sun, Steam, Stress free days by the sea

All work and no play makes Claire a dull girl..... and Mr Fabulous fed up of her tired grumpy face!!
 sOOOOOO we took the train to Sherringham to see the big steam train!!
 Mr F regressed to a 5 year old, all grins & chatting to the train driver.
 Here you can almost see his tail wagging!! He was very happy indeed.
 The station is very nicely decorated - a step back in time.
 Apparently they do a amazing 1940's weekend here, I have to go.
 Sorry the train photos are rather guff, too many spotters in the way of my master shots ha ha
 Isn't the station pretty?
 The seats were lumpy & bouncy, made it funnier.





 I loved this picture, excuse the reflection.

It was so nice to take a day off & go out for some fun.  We had lunch too and browsed in antique shops. 
The train was fun too, might have to pop back & take a trip in the dining carriage.  A spot of wine & dinner, dressed up to the nines... whats not to love!


4 comments:

  1. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will fly from across the world to join you on a 1940s vintage weekend at this incredible station!!!!! I feel a Miss Marple coming on ... xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so beautiful, you must of had a fabulous day :D

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post!!! take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx