Background

Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentines x

Well I was at a lovely Vintage Fair yesterday selling emergency Valentines cards to plenty of people who had forgotten all about it!

We made up a variety of vintage image cards from Victoriana grandeur to 1950's kitsch. This image is one of my favourites & I dropped on into one of my girlfriends letterboxes yesterday. She really does wear the craziest hats!!

Anyway last night I took the boyfriend to the Jonathan Wyatt Big Band concert where we were treated to some fabulous Glenn Miller tunes & some incredible singing from the Moonglow Sisters who were doing Andrews Sisters songs. It was brilliant but sadly there was no room for dancing - shame as I was hoping to practice, lord knows I need to before the summer events.

Anyway this evening a few of my lovely friends are meeting up to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's at Cinema City. I can't wait as I love this film so much and I've never seen it on the big screen.

Wishing you all a rather splendid Valentines day, I love you all xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx