Background

Tuesday 30 March 2010

On Safari

Well I promised photos of some of the Safari Collection.
These are made mostly with handmade clay beads, expertly painted and glazed by talented ladies in Kenya.
The photos don't do them justice. The beads are gorgeous and incredibly rich colours. The animal markings beads are amazing.



We had an event on Saturday at which mummy butterfly got to make jewellery all day - she was in her element. We also had help from a young design student Abi - thanks. She is a a walking Twiggy tribute (very cool, awesome make-up). More about that later.

ll there were lots of lovely comments on the pieces, many are winging their way to Big Blue Sky (shop in Wells-next-the-Sea, Norfolk) this weeks. We have sold quite a few already which is the nicest complement he he xx
























1 comment:

  1. what pretties! :) nicenicenice.

    me and a friend are driving for 2/3 hours to come to your fair on the 18th :) just thought id let you know your followed!!
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx