Background

Friday 26 March 2010

Jewellery Out of Africa

Mummy Butterfly got back from a chance of lifetime painting trip in Africa with Hazel Soan last week. She also bought some amazing handmade beads which might just end up being made up into some very cool statement piece jewellery (mostly she will be parading them herself - any opportunity to chat about Kenya!).
We have been collecting tribal & safari inspired beads & bangles for some time now and with the trend hitting the catwalks, we are ready to launch!
I'm off to buy a new camera tonight as I sadly dropped mine boo hoo. So I will get some photos up on the blog & onto the Butterfly website too.
We are also at a Buy Local event in Norwich Forum (the amazing glass library building) tomorrow 9-5 and we will be demonstrating jewellery making, t-shirt painting & anything else we think to pack the car with!!
the safari collection will also be on show and available for purchasing too - two pieces sold yesterday already to friends who just popped round, how exciting!!

Anyway I hope you all have a great weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx