Background

Thursday 16 July 2009

Cocktails & Cupcakes


I had a lovely customer last Sunday at the Lord Mayor's Music festival in Norwich, we were chatting about the knitted cupcakes (as you do) and the up and coming Vintage fair that I'm exhibiting at - see fab flyer attached.
We got to discussing making cupcakes & afternoon tea. Well her idea was far cooler than a pot of Earl Grey - Cocktails & Cupcakes, love it!
I think I may invite myself around to my friends garden at le weekend for a spot of croquet, cocktails & cupcakes.... or I found a recipe for Pimms Jelly served up in vintage mis-matched glasses. I might just have to post that one, it's too good not to share!!
Let the party begin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, plus it reminds me that someone other than my mummy is actually reading my blog!!! he he xx